Twins Announce Ticket Updates for the Inaugural Season at Target Field
Twins season ticket cap opens single-game inventory for high demand games – Good News for Twins Fans
MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, Minn. – The Minnesota Twins today announced ticketing updates for the Inaugural Season at Target Field. Due to the capping of season ticket sales at 24,500 tickets, inventory has been released for single game purchase for several games, including games of the opening home stand at Target Field.
As of now, tickets have become available for the following games during the Twins Inaugural Home stand at Target Field:
· Monday, April 12 vs. Boston Red Sox at 3:10 p.m. - 500 tickets
· Wednesday, April 14 vs. Boston Red Sox at 12:10 p.m. – 1,000 tickets
· Thursday, April 15 vs. Boston Red Sox at 12:10 p.m. – 1,100 tickets
· Friday, April 16 vs. Kansas City Royals at 7:10 p.m. – 1,900 tickets
· Saturday, April 17 vs. Kansas City Royals at 12:10 p.m. – 1,600 tickets
· Sunday, April 18 vs. Kansas City Royals at 1:10 p.m. – 1,500 tickets
· Tuesday, April 20 vs. Cleveland Indians at 7:10 p.m. – 3,000 tickets
· Wednesday, April 21 vs. Cleveland Indians at 7:10 p.m. – 3,000 tickets
· Thursday, April 22 vs. Cleveland Indians at 12:10 p.m. – 3,000 tickets
To date, the Twins have sold more than 2.6 million tickets for the 2010 season. In comparison, the Twins sold 2.4 million tickets during the entire 2009 season.
“Capping season tickets at 24,500 has allowed us to open up some inventory for single-game ticket sales,” said Paul Froehle, senior director of ticket operations for the Twins. “In addition, visiting clubs have returned some inventory they won’t be using. Fans are encouraged to check back often as seats may have opened up for some very desirable games.”
Limited season ticket inventory remains in the Champions Club and Delta SKY360 Legends Club.
Single-game tickets for the Inaugural Season at Target Field are available at www.twinsbaseball.com, by calling 612-33-TWINS or 800-33-TWINS, at the Target Field box office and at Twins Pro Shop locations in Apple Valley, Minnetonka and Roseville.