Good morning, kiddies! Let’s dispense with the pleasantries and dive right into the links.
- Option K had his way with Houston on Thursday. Apparently, his opponent is a bit of a big deal.
- Jesse at Twinkie Town chimes in with his own take.
- The Dugout has the inside story on Clemens’ return.
- Thanks to the team’s recent hot streak, the FSN crew receives the most prestigious honor in sports broadcasting.
- Cliff Corcoran assembles his list of his 25 most hated Yankees. I tried my own Yankees list, but it was War-and-Peace-sized. Then I tried a Twins list, but Louis Rivas took the top eight spots. Oh well.
- And for the requisite non-baseball link, we have the incomparable FreeDarko, breaking down next week’s search for the mysterious MONDW.
Enjoy the weekend and the Cubbies.