Friday, September 19, 2008

Well. THAT didn't work too well.

The bad news? Our starting pitching is cooked. Oh, and my whole magic number idea doesn't seem to be working any miracles. Whoulda thunk?

The good news? Maxwell's is back, and I have a pack of friends on the patio soaking up a gorgeous indian summer night. (And the White Sox are currently tied with KC.). If the magic number budges, I'll post again, but right now I think I'm going to take my queue from Blackburn and leave this game prematurely.

2 comments:

Daymonster said...

Time to come up with a new plan. I turned all my twins paraphernalia inside out. Let's see if it works.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be traditional, but I'm going to keep hoping for 7-innings plus from our starters. They fact that my Twins cap is turned inside out, and all fingers are crossed is mere coincidence...