Welcome to another edition of the Weekend Links, brought to you by the end of my freshman year of college (it’s been a bit busy, so sorry for the rough-and-ready treatment). To the Linkage!
- Craig Burley is still driving the Bert-for-the-Hall bandwagon.
- Quite literally, the “Mother” of all frivolous lawsuits.
- And you thought Bert was bad in the booth. Thanks Deadspin.
- FJM isn’t cutting Sutcliffe any slack.
- This is simply too good of a story to not be true.
- Will, complete with a new title, takes a two look at the struggles of Rondell “Unbreakable” White.
- ED-DY! ED-DY! ED-DY!
- This Santana guys seems to be pretty decent. Keep an eye on him; he might turn out to be a keeper.
Three more with The Champs. Enjoy the weekend.