Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seth and Glen Perkins on Tonights Podcast!

Hey gang,

Sorry I've been out of commission for the last couple days, and I likely will be again tonight since it's The Voice of Reason's and my anniversary. 15 years married.....wow.

Since I informed Seth that I couldn't join him for tonight's podcast, he went out slumming and dug up....Glen Perkins?!? You know, the guy who is on pace to be an AL Cy Young candidate this year? (Should I feel threatened by this?)

Tune in and find out. You can listen live at 10:00 PM tonight at MNGameNight.com. Or, even easier, just subscribe to it so you find it on your ipod tomorrow. All you need to do is open up iTunes, click on the menu items "Advanced=>Subscribe to Podcast", and paste in the following URL:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MNGameNight.rss

That's it for today, tonight, and geez, maybe this week. Have a good weekend and we'll see you on Monday.

1 comment:

ubelmann said...

Congrats on 15 years!