Friday, September 21, 2007

Podcast #2

It's been quite a week. If you would've told me last weekend, while I was researching free agent options, that I'd spend the second half of the week defending Nick Punto, I wouldn't have believed it.

Tonight was spent working on the other new project, the podcast of my friends watching various sporting events. If you missed the first one, I think you missed something pretty good. I was nervous that the only people who would think it was entertaining was the people who were actually there, but then I got this email from a guy I know in Chicago:

I am about to soil myself and I am only 4 mins in.

So I'm taking that as a positive sign. This Vikings/Lions game was considerably more painful, but I think the podcast turned out better. For starters, it includes much better language, with only one word I wish I could bleep. Also, the audio is quite a bit better, and without the volume changes that were so painful for the first one. It was also quite a bit easier to put together, and I'm getting the hang of this Audacity software a little, though there are at least 20 things I would like to learn about it.

So, anyway, if you like hearing guys talk about random stuff while watching football, give it a try. This week's is about 15 minutes long. You can subscribe to the podcast using:

http://www.switchpod.com/users/jbonnes/feed.xml

Or, if you just want to try this one, you can listen to it at:

http://media.switchpod.com/users/jbonnes/070916Vikings.mp3

Please let me know what you think, whether you like it or not. I'm a big boy. I can take it.

1 comment:

Kal said...

The podcast leaves me with a question:

How is Jimbo funding all of these random acts of television inspired violence?
Is there a cafeteria plan for that?